No News is No News

So I’ve been asked a couple of times what all is going on with the whole have a baby thing. Unfortunately there simply haven’t been any news yet. We are still waiting on my period to start for us to start treatment. Dr. Amols does want me to go on a medication to kick start everything, but since the medication he put me on initially took longer than usual to work and can cause high prolactin levels in some people (which was what was wrong with me) I’ve asked him if he wants me to take the Provera again or if he wants to change the medication. Unfortunately there seems to be a communication breakdown somewhere in the pipe line and I haven’t gotten a response yet. I should be hearing from him by the end of today as to what to do and then start the medication to get the ball rolling. Continue reading